- Help young people and their families understand the importance of knowing about other countries and their cultures.
- Instill positive cross-cultural attitudes and skills that enhance mutual understanding and acceptance of all people.
- Expand the opportunities for young people to experience global citizenship responsibilities in today's interdependent world.
- Increase self-esteem and confidence through adapting to new situations.
- Learn languages and communication skills.
- Increase global awareness.
For more information on the 4-H International Exchange programs,
contact Carolyn Russo.
Advice from an